Features and Advantages
- Digital inverter technology.
- Excellent arc characteristics and outstanding performance for rutil and basic electrode types.
- Ideal for welding of carbon and low-alloy steels, even stainless steels.
- 380V-3Ph input voltage and maximum output current of 250 A provide a continuous welding operation with electrodes in diameters of 2.5, 3.2 and 4.0 mm.
- Hot-Start feature allowing the welder to increase the welding current at the start of the electrode.
- Arc-Force to prevent freezing the electrode in the welding puddle.
- Suitable for operation on site or within a workshop environment by providing maximum flexibility.
- 21.5 kg weight.
- Digital ampermeter.
- Fan cooling.
- Thermostatic overload protection and indicator light.
- Easy-to-use and user-friendly control panel.
- Recessed controls and connections designed to help protect controls from damage.
- Two quarter-turn (positive and negative) output terminals for easy cable connection.
- IP21S protection class.
- Meet EN60974-1 and CE standards for safety and reliability.
- Two years warranty on parts and labor.
Arc-Force and Hot-Start
Arc-Force gives a power source variable additional amperage during low voltage (short-arc-length) conditions while welding. Helps avoid "sticking" stick electrodes when a short arc length is used.
Hot-Start used on Inverter 251-Ultra makes it easier to start difficult-to-start electrodes and used for arc starting only.
Control Panel and Functions
|Input Voltage||:||380 V
|Power Input @ Rated Output||:||13 kVA (35%)|
|Input Current (Max)||:||20 A (35%)
15 A (100%)
|Rated Output Current,
Voltage and Duty Cycle
|:||250 A ; 30,0 V (35%)
190 A ; 27,6 V (60%)
150 A ; 26,0 V (100%)
|Open Circuit Voltage
||:||80 V (DC)|
|Current Range||:||10 - 250 A|
|Fuse Size and Type
||:||20 A (retarded)|
|Weight (Without Cables)||:||21,5 kg|
|Dimensions (WxHxD)||:||240 x 440 x 500 mm|
|Compliance||:||EN 60974-1 ; CE|