Features and Advantages
- Digital inverter technology.
- Ideal for maintenance-repair and steel installation workshops and small-size welded construction applications.
- Excellent arc characteristics and outstanding performance for rutile and basic electrode types.
- Ideal for welding of carbon and low-alloy steels, even stainless steels.
- 220V-1Ph input voltage and maximum output current of 160 amp provide a continuous welding operation with electrodes in diameters of 2.5 and 3.2 mm.
- Suitable for operation on site or within a workshop environment by providing maximum flexibility.
- Weighing only 7.3 kg.
- Fan cooling.
- Thermostatic overload protection and indicator light.
- Easy-to-use and user-friendly control panel.
- Recessed controls and connections designed to help protect controls from damage.
- Two quarter-turn (positive and negative) output terminals for easy cable connection.
- IP21S protection class.
- Meet EN60974-1 and CE standards for safety and reliability.
- Two years warranty on parts and labor.
Control Panel and Functions
|Input Voltage||:||220 V
|Power Input @ Rated Output||:||5,2 kW (25%)|
|Input Current (Max)||:||32 A (25%)
20 A (60%)
|Rated Output Current,
Voltage and Duty Cycle
|:||155 A; 26,2 V (25%)
100 A; 24,0 V (60%)
80 A; 23,2 V (100%)
|Open Circuit Voltage
||:||60 V (DC)|
|Current Range||:||30 - 160 A|
|Fuse Size and Type
||:||16 A (retarded)|
|Weight (Without Cables)||:||7,3 kg|
|Dimensions (WxHxD)||:||135 x 260 x 365 mm|
|Compliance||:||EN 60974-1 ; CE|