Features and Advantages
- Suitable for wide variety of welding applications both on outside and indoor by providing maximum flexibility.
- Excellent welding performance with rutile and basic coated electrodes between 2.5 - 3.2 mm diameters.
- Ideal for welding of carbon and low-alloy steels, even stainless steels.
- Capable to operate at every single low voltage system where the input voltage is 220 V and can supply 160 A.
- Inverter technology makes the machine portable and lightweight (only 6.5 kg), gives an excellent arc characteristics and ensures energy efficiency comparing to transformer type welding machines.
- Equipped with thermal and low voltage protection which improves the reliability.
- Easy-to-use and user-friendly control panel.
- Fan cooling system.
- Recessed controls and connections designed to protect front and rear panels from damage.
- Easy welding cable connections with European type quick connectors.
- IP21S protection class against water, solid objects and access to hazardous parts by finger.
- 2 years limited spare parts warranty.
Control Panel and Functions
|Input Voltage||:||220 V
|Power Input @ Rated Output||:||6,8 kWA (25%)|
|Input Current (Max)||:||32 A (25%)
|Rated Output Current,
Voltage and Duty Cycle
|:||160 A; 26,4 V (25%)
110 A; 24,4 V (60%)
80 A; 23,2 V (100%)
|Open Circuit Voltage
||:||68 V (DC)|
|Current Range||:||30 - 160 A|
|Fuse Size and Type
||:||16 A (delayed)|
|Weight (Without Cables)||:||6,5 kg|
|Dimensions (WxHxD)||:||150 x 290 x 380 mm|