Our Quality Policy
- Our management approach relies on respect for human.
- Quality has been adopted as a life style.
- Customer is the focal point of our quality approach.
- Pioneering entrepreneurialism which is open to world and to change and targets continuous development are shared by our employees.
- Being a foundation, which is respectful for the community and environment, is the main principle.
- Participatory management system is adopted.
- It is our primary responsibility that all activities shall achieve business results that will create value for our shareholders in line with basic aims and targets of foundation.
- Cooperating with our suppliers in line with long term collaboration principle is essential by force of our quality approach.
Rev: March 2015
Askaynak Quality, Environment, Occupational Health & Safety Management System covers all activity fields and services, all of our products and brands that we manufacture and market, our production plant in Şekerpınar TOSB Organized Industrial Zone and our sales offices in Tuzla, Ankara, Adana and Izmir.
Processes have been planned by considering expectations, health & safety of all stakeholders of the foundation (customers, suppliers, employees, shareholders, neighbors, visitors, interns, public enterprises, community) and environmental impacts.
In system design; sustainability of competitiveness and productivity has been targeted by taking care of customer satisfaction, health & safety and participation of employees (including employees of temporary activities and subcontractor), environmental conscience, supplier collaborations.
Kaynak Tekniği Sanayi ve Ticaret A.Ş. resolutely employs the “Quality, Environment, Occupational Health & Safety Management System” as per international standards (ISO 9001, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001). Management System regularly revises and updates these standards by taking cognizance of their revisions. Emergency situations have been defined and an Emergency Management Manual has been created and this is supported with drills.
Quality, Environment, Occupational Health & Safety Policy Management Systems Guide;Through boards, portals, e-mails and illuminated signs, information continuously conveyed to the employees and stakeholders.
Askaynak is open to external communication within the framework of transparency principle. Making/having made statements on quality, health, safety and environment is under the authority and responsibility of General Manager within the knowledge and approval of foundation partners.