Our Environmental Policy
Askaynak adopts Sustainable Development principles in all activity fields for leaving a livable world to next generations. In line with “being respectful for human, environment and community” principle included in our foundation values, following are our primary responsibility;
- To efficiently employ a Environmental Management System defining the principles to monitor environmental performance as well as responsibility, aims and targets,
- Continuous improvement by utilizing innovative and creative approaches,
- To carry out our activities in conformance with related national and international legislation and standards as well as expectations of our stakeholders,
- Improving environmental consciousness of our employees and stakeholders,
Within this scope, it is targeted to;
- Protect global resources; enable productive usage of energy and material,
- Prevention of pollution and minimizing wastes,
- Reduce negative environmental impacts of our activities and products in all stages from design to the end of their life cycle.
Offering product and services in manufacturing sector, Askaynak deals with Environmental Management System in integration with Quality Management and Occupational Health & Safety System and continuously develops.
These principles will be our guide in our relations with customers and other stakeholders during manufacturing, marketing, sales, new product development, investment processes. Offering services in metal manufacturing sector, Askaynak deals with Environmental Management System in integration with Quality Management and Occupational Health & Safety System and continuously develops.
Rev: May 2016
Askaynak Quality, Environment, Occupational Health & Safety Management System covers all activity fields and services, all of our products and brands that we manufacture and market, our production plant in Şekerpınar TOSB Organized Industrial Zone and our sales offices in Tuzla, Ankara, Adana and Izmir.
Processes have been planned by considering expectations, health & safety of all stakeholders of the foundation (customers, suppliers, employees, shareholders, neighbors, visitors, interns, public enterprises, community) and environmental impacts.
In system design; sustainability of competitiveness and productivity has been targeted by taking care of customer satisfaction, health & safety and participation of employees (including employees of temporary activities and subcontractor), environmental conscience, supplier collaborations.
Kaynak Tekniği Sanayi ve Ticaret A.Ş. resolutely employs the “Quality, Environment, Occupational Health & Safety Management System” as per international standards (ISO 9001, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001). Management System regularly revises and updates these standards by taking cognizance of their revisions. Emergency situations have been defined and an Emergency Management Manual has been created and this is supported with drills.
Quality, Environment, Occupational Health & Safety Policy Management Systems Guide;Through boards, portals, e-mails and illuminated signs, information continuously conveyed to the employees and stakeholders.
Askaynak is open to external communication within the framework of transparency principle. Making/having made statements on quality, health, safety and environment is under the authority and responsibility of General Manager within the knowledge and approval of foundation partners.